Water Damage and Mold
Remediation Cleaning Services
Dynamic Janitorial Cleaning specializes in Water damage and mold remediation cleaning services. Water damage can happen suddenly and cause extensive damage to your property in a very short period of time. As part of our water restoration services, we can mitigate all water damage incidents including everything from flooding to plumbing leaks, AC leaks, and sewage leaks.
Our Mold Remediation Process
Dynamic Janitorial Cleaning offers a complete range of services for water removal, mold removal and cleanup in your home or office. Every mold damage removal project is different and requires a unique solution. Below are the steps which illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (508) 473-0046
- Work directly with your insurance company
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Follow Protocol set by 3rd Party Environmental Company
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Drying and Odor control
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
- Restoration via Demolition, Construction and Reconstruction
Mold Cleanup and Remediation
- Examine Mold Damage - We use advanced moisture-meter equipment to measure moisture.
- Extract, Remove, and Dry Water Immediately - Our mold removal professionals use commercial-grade dehumidifiers and water removal and extraction equipment to dry out affected areas.
- Secure Affected Area - The contaminated area is sealed off using plastic sheeting and negative air pressure created to direct the mold away from indoor space.
- Dispose of Affected Components and Materials - Affected Materials are identified and disposed, other nonporous materials may possibly be cleaned and reused, while others may be treated with an environmentally safe anti-microbial solvent before reusing.
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition System Treatment - Your HVAC system and crawl spaces will be dried, cleaned, and treated with HEPA filtration to remove the balance of mold particles.
- Whole House Mold Disinfection - We use negative ions (electrically-charged particles) to remove airborne contaminates to disinfect your home from mold spores.
- Mold Damage Repair and Restoration- We have a full-time professional mold damage repair and restoration crews available to rebuild, repair, and restore your:
- Drywall and Sheetrock
- Green Products - We have a full array of green products that improve and maintain high standards of indoor air quality.
Environmentally safe cleaning products and supplies have become the norm in today’s evolving janitorial industry, and Dynamic Janitorial Cleaning is no exception to that! We are proud to say that all cleaning products we use for our daily cleaning services are Green Seal Certified.
We believe every company should be responsible to reduce as much impact as possible on our planet.